Friday 9 September 2011

Homework 1: Reaction to the Podcast

http://kelbytv.com/photoshopusertv/2011/03/15/episode-260/

Episode 260 is about providing new options for layering. I don't have much experience with Photoshop, so I have no idea about what most of the things the three speakers are talking about. Though it is complicated, with a little fooling around with Photoshop or watching the episode a few times would understand what they are talking about. Since I haven't used Photoshop much, I'm not sure how I would use these various techniques other than for the examples they are using. I feel this episode was to show a new way to Photoshop a word writing technique that allows for more flexibility. So if I used this method rather than the other more simpler and quicker methods, I can have more creative control over the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment